香港網球總會持牌教練Tennis lesson!

 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1620070271607748/user/100041028875701/

Nacho Nacho

香港網球總會持牌教練Tennis lesson! HK Tennis Association registered licensed coach since 2007 !
Interested in picking up Tennis? I’m here to teach! About myself - I’m a HK Tennis Association Licensed tennis coach since 2007, I am also a commercial pilot with over 12 years of flying experience , with a family of 2 children. Fluent in Cantonese, English and Mandarin. I can conduct the course in Chinese and I can also conduct the course in English for those of you who want your kids to practice oral English while learning tennis! I am a fluent native English speaker, as I have resided in Canada and the UK in my early years.
Children of all ages and adults are welcome!
$400 / hour for 1 on 1 students
$480 / hour for 1 on 2 students
$550 / hour for 1 on 3 students
Hope to see you soon!
Enjoy Tennis!
Tel: 96306203
Sam

Comments